Introduction

Hey everyone it's Skittle.Fashion (Shayne),

I started this blog due to the fact I felt disrespected by some members on "Stardoll Presentations". I hope by having this blog I can stop theft (plagiarism) of my work or at least lower it.

Some things to know about the blog (will be reposted on the club .S.F.) :
• The blog will currently be completely run by myself, Skittle.Fashion - If I decide to add presentation makers I will post it on my club
• I am currently re-adding old presentations, some may have been re-vamped. I will make new and requested presentations once I have added my old presentations
Do not give the entry word to anyone, I'm trying to lower theft/plagiarism not have it continued
• Yes, I really will ban you from my club and change the entry word if you change the credit


When I say "Do not remove or change the credit"what I mean is... Yes, you can add your username if you edited in some way, example: changed the background, added boarders, added boxes, more picture boxes - just change the credits to "© Skittle.Fashion, edited by *your username*". However, if you've just changed the pictures or something simple like that than keep the credits, I word hard on my presentations (especially now since I'm editing some and re-adding all of them to this blog) and having someone remove or edit the credits to make it seem like they made the presentation is heartbreaking. Yes, some take 5 minutes but others can take hours or days, but either way it shouldn't matter as I make the presentations and deserve the credit for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment