Contest Winner + Poll Results

Hi everyone,

So its the 31st August which means 3 things...

1. Its the last day of August for 2018
2. The winner for the contest will be announced today
and 3. The results for the poll are also announced today

So I'll first give the results of the poll.. The colour that will be made into a presentation for this month is *drum roll* BLUE!

I plan on having the presentation completed and up on the blog by the end of tomorrow.

And now onto the contest winner... I honestly had a hard time picking as they were all so good, but I ended up choosing
majdolinefamous entry. I love the magical feel that this entry has, it seems like something that would be chosen if Starlight was to have a real party. Congratulation! You'll receive your 50sd wishlist prize soon!



And thank you to everyone who entered!

In other news, you can now react to anything I post on this blog. Simply just click on the presentations or article and scroll down to see the reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment