News

Hello everyone,
Some news about the blog and other stuff...

I rarely use Stardoll now due to glitches and having issues going to others pages, especially those with any animated items as it cause me to glitch or crash. I think this is due to the fact that Stardoll has now added more advertisement, not sure why they've done this. Please go back to the way you were Stardoll! I was at one stage going to give away/sell my account or even just simply delete my account, however I have gone against both these ideas as I have worked too hard on my account for many years.

And just incase you're thinking of asking for my account, don't. It's not for sale and I'm not giving it away. I just wanted everyone that comes here to know and understand how difficult it is for me to currently use Stardoll.

The blog has also been given a mini makeover, which have been given to the other pages (requests, help, ect). I am really happy with the results, what do you think? Let me know in the comments if you like it or not.

Along with the mini makeover I have added a series of questions that would be helpful to me when requesting presentations. The most important one is, if you're requesting a presentation related to a celebrity, artist, band or anything famous please either:

1. Find or name someone on Stardoll who creates designs based on this famous figure (it's okay, if you can't find anyone)
OR
2. If they're a singer or band, name a song that you like from them so I can create a presentation using those lyrics

This is due to the above mention about how I glitch and/or crash whilst attempting to use Stardoll and also because I'm lazy :P

And just a kind reminder, any presentations that you see with the tag "© Skittle.Fashion @ Starlight Presentations" or "© Skittle.Fashion - No Sticky Paws!" still belong to me!

~ Shay (SAILORxMEW) ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment