Social Media [UPDATED 4th November 2020]

I don't play or use Stardoll often anymore and that means I also won't be making presentations either, sorry. You can check out the "Partners" section for some other really cool presentation makers.

However if you feel like checking or stalking me on some other places, below I have listed the social media and gaming places I am most active on:

Twitter: xMONSTAHHx
Instagram:
xmonstahhx
Playstation: xNEKOMANCERx
Xbox: x MONSTAHH x
Discord: xMONSTAHHx#9457
Animal Cross Pocket Camp: 9655 8689 739

I have reverted all my presentation to be private to prevent them from being stolen. I apologise to those of you who actually kept the credits as they were or who liked using my presentations as a template for their own creations.

- Shay ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment